Hit Counter

Friday, September 08, 2006  

5th edition of the Festival of Under 30 Finances

Today the 5th 5th edition of the Festival of Under 30 Finances went up. My highlights:

  • The Million Dollar Savings Club Kick Off!: I thought this post was interesting but I can't help but wonder if the money could maybe be better off in oh I don't know a savings accounts of some kind? Maybe I'm not understanding the million dollar savings club?

  • Personal Finance Blogs: This post definitely made me think about my own position as a "saver". But I think the reason I am was proven quite well when it got the end of the post and found that I had no idea what the investment acronyms he used stood for. With age (hopefully!) comes knowledge and many young people like myself are still figuring out the complexities of the investment game.

Your Ad Here





Powered by Blogger