Hit Counter

Friday, July 28, 2006  

Festival of Under 30 Finances

Just posting to let everyone know that my post about Laptop Lunches is part of this week's Festival of Under 30 Finances.

I've decided that whenever one of my posts is in a carnival I'm going to link to the posts that I found most valuable from that carnival.
Start investing for retirement early with a Roth IRA
This is a good basic description of a roth IRA. Nothing too advanced but a worthy read if you don't know what it is and why you should have one.
Paid Application Help
This one is from a blog that I always enjoy - it's about how to decide whether or not its worth it pay for help in essay and test preparation.
How we paid down our debt and saved money at the same time..it can be done!
I think the idea of weekly payments is a great one. I don't pay my credit card weekly but I usually pay off whatever I've just purchased on it through online bill pay instead of doing one monthly lump sum.

Your Ad Here





Powered by Blogger